Jun 26, 2015

June 2015 Write-On Reviewathon: Plans and Progress

Write On Review-a-Thon  


The Write On review-a-thon is a monthly event created and hosted by Brianna at The Book Vixen. It’s 2 days dedicated to getting reviews done, whether you have one review to write or 30+. This edition of the review-a-thon takes place all day Friday, June 26th and Saturday, June 27th. Let’s get those reviews done!




Since I have been reading for a readathon this week (and still am) I have SO many reviews that need to get done so I am overlapping the last 2 days of my readathon with a reviewathon! -- Here is my list:

Used Strikethrough to show Completion :)


I need to write reviews for:
  • Vivian Apple at the End of the World by Katie Coyle
  • A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
  • From the Ashes by Shelby Morrison
  • Flicker by Rob Hunt
  • Atlantis Twisting Tides by Allie Burton 
  • ...probably more to come as I keep reading.... 
    • Calico Joe by John Grisham 
    • Rick and Morty #3
    • Amulet #1 by Kazu Kibuishi
    • Odd Schnozz Chapter 6 by Jeffery Burandt

No comments:

Post a Comment