Jun 27, 2015

Crazy for Summer Readathon Day 7

I am on Vacation this week and was planning to read anyway and then I found this amazing Readathon! It runs from June 21st to June 27th and is hosted by Tessa and Max @ Crazy for YA. (Click that link to sign up!)

This week I plan to read ALL the things (or a least a big chunk of them) and participate in the Daily Challenges and Posts.


DAY 7 Challenge: Guess the Last Line
To make this a little easier but not too easy - I will be choosing last lines from the books I have read this week, so it is matching :)
 
Here are your answer choices...


a. A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)    b. Persephone (Daughters of Zeus #1)     c. Atlantis Twisting Tides    d.Flicker  
e. From the Ashes (Legend of the Liberator #1)    f. A Brave Day for Harold Brown    g. Vivian Apple at the End of the World (Vivian Apple, #1)

Here are your clues...
  1. __ "A woman with my own mind."
  2. __ "The with a small pop the petals of the flower burst into the air"
  3. __ "Someone was watching me."
  4. __ "The cool, dark cavernous room returned to a state of calm." 
  5. __ "She lead me up the hill, to where the car was parked, and we head out into the dying wold to find Peter." 
  6. __ "Blood will be shed."
  7. __"Oh, Harold." 

DAY 7 Progress:
# of books finished: 2 comics
# of pages read: 54

Readathon Re-Cap 
I read...  

All the books above for the Last Line Challenge and in addition, I read: 

Harley Quinn (2013-) #17  Calico Joe  Amulet, Vol. 1: The Stonekeeper (Amulet, #1)  Rick and Morty #3  Odd Schnozz and the Odd Squad

Here are the Achievements I completed:
On Friday I read Calico Joe - from my library, on Thursday I read over 400 pages, and read three books which pushed me over the 5 book TBR Tackler point :)


  
Overall Progress:
# of books finished: 9 +3 comics
# of pages read: 1504

No comments:

Post a Comment