Here is the progress from August
Didn't do as good as I had hoped. I struggled with Book of Night
~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Others will come later.
- The Further Adventures of Miss Petitfour by Anne Michaels (MG) - 2 stars
- The Darkening by Sunya Mara (YA) - 5 stars
- From the Deep by Kateri Stanley (Adult) - 3 stars
- Hello, Goodbye by Kate Stollenwerck (YA) - 5 stars
TBR for September
- What We Saw by Mary Downiung Hahn
- Quest fro Atlantis by Marisa Noelle
- The Year Without A Summer by Arlene Mark
- Mere Mortals by Erin Jade Lange
- Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Dark Alchemist by Rhys A. Jones
A few carry overs from August, I am currently reading Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow and loving it! I have lots of books for review to get through in September. I am really hoping my reading picks up.
How was your August reading?
Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading!