I am not even sure what I am getting myself into, but for the month of October I will be participating in Blog Ahead, a challenge hosted by herding cats and burning soup and Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
Here are the details, borrowed from the lovely Kimberly @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer...
So here are my goals for Blog Ahead.
I hope to complete 31 posts that will include the following + some others:
Ho Ho Ho Read-a-thon Goals Post (11/6)
- Kid Athletes Review (11/17) - drafted so far/ awaiting my review
Waiting on Wednesday Posts (for the 9 weeks of Nov. & Dec.)- Done with all these :) 'Series I Need to Finish' Post Drones Review (11/27) Thanksgiving Post (11/26)
Books you will shun me for not reading' Post Discussion post, topic TBD
- Recommendations post
- Movie Mondays, new feature (@ least 4 weeks worth) - 2/4 posts done
- Blogger Pet Profiles, short series (maybe Linky for others to join?)
Rolo, Cooper, Shreki & Timmy Happy Holidays Post (12/1)
- Merry Christmas Post (12/25)
- Anything else that comes up :)
Wish me luck!