Aug 31, 2022

Monthly TBR (Sept 22) and Re-Cap (Aug 22)


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from August
Didn't do as good as I had hoped. I struggled with Book of Night



~~Books I Read in August 2022~~  

       

~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Others will come later.
  1. The Further Adventures of Miss Petitfour by Anne Michaels (MG) - 2 stars
  2. The Darkening by Sunya Mara (YA) - 5 stars



 TBR for September
  1. What We Saw by Mary Downiung Hahn
  2. Quest fro Atlantis by Marisa Noelle
  3. The Year Without A Summer by Arlene Mark
  4. Mere Mortals by Erin Jade Lange
  5. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
  6. The Dark Alchemist by Rhys A. Jones
A few carry overs from August, I am currently reading Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow and loving it! I have lots of books for review to get through in September. I am really hoping my reading picks up.

How was your August reading? 
Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment