Aug 1, 2022

Monthly Re-Cap (July 22) and TBR Pile (Aug 22)


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from July
I feel like I did much better this month.



~~Books I Read in July 2022~~  

            


~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Others will come later.
  1. Sunflower Sisters by Monika Singh Gangotra (Youth) -3 stars
  2. Beneath the Trees: First Spring by Dav (GN) - 4 stars
  3.  Zatanna: The Jewel of Gravesend by Alys Arden (GN, YA) - 3 stars
  4. This is a Birthday Cake by Andrew Cangelose (Youth) - 5 stars
  5. Darling Girl by Liz Michaelski (Adult) - 2 stars
  6. Three Pockets Full by Cindy Rodriguez (Youth) - 5 stars


 TBR for August



  1. Book of Night by Holly Black
  2. The Darkening by Sunya Mara
  3. From the Deep by Kateri Stanley
  4. Mere Mortals by Erin Jade Lnge
  5. Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
  6. RANDOM PICK from the ever growing shelves at home.

How was your July reading? Anything I should add to my TBR?
Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment