Aug 29, 2022

Building the Book Pile #408

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Happy Monday! 
Busy weekend and I am wiped out and just started the week.
I had a friend help me pick up topsoil and fill some planter boxes on Saturday morning, then I ran some errands and picked up an new canning pot... becuase wooo tomatoes are here and there are so many. I had an end of the season softball get together, and did some garden harvesting, craft projects and finally some reading.

I am currently reading Book of Night by Holly Black and I am not sure how I am feeling about it and I am 100 pages in. I am hoping it picks up more. Have you read this one? What are your thoughts? Should I push through or give up?

XOXO - Steph

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Monthly Re-Cap (Aug 21) and TBR Pile (Sept 21)

Early Reader Review: The Twilight Library By Carmen Oliver, Illustrated by Miren Asiain Lora (Youth)

Recent Reads: The Prince of Steel Pier by Stacy Nockowitz (MG)

Books Received Recently...   
 

FOR REVIEW
Harley Quinn: Ravenous by Rachael Allen - From Netgalley and Random House Books for Young Readers for review.

One Cup at a Time, A Cat's CafĂ© Collection by Matt Tarpley - From Netgalley and Andrews McMeel Publishing for review.

What We Saw by Mary Downing Hahn - from publisher for review



Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment