Aug 7, 2022

Building the Book Pile #406

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello there, I hope you had a good week. As you are reading this I am on my way home from a Funeral/Memorial for my grandfather. This year has been so dramatic. A lot of family deaths, a separation, some cancer too...it is just a lot. 

I haven't really been sharing too much here but that is why my reading as been meh... I just wanna sleep through the emotions most the time. Things are looking up now... so here's to positive thoughts. I am sorry if I was a downer on your reading this morning. Stay healthy everyone!

XOXO - Steph

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Early Reader Review: Surely Surely Marisol Rainey by Erin Entrada Kelly (MG)

Early Reader Review: Wild is the Witch by Rachel Griffin (YA)

Recent Reads: The Once and Future Witches by Alix Harrow (Adult)


Books Received Recently...   

No books this week :) 
That's good, lots of books I need to read already.

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment