May 31, 2017

Monthly Re-Cap: May 2017

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


The beginning of May was crappy as far as weather goes, still cold and very rainy but now it is finally nicer out. 

I was very busy at the beginning of the month with work and then trying to get my home-life back in order after that. 

However, it was a super productive reading month, especially with audiobooks : ) and lots of comics and graphic novels again.
  

     ~~Books Read in May~~   

Wanted  The Miserable Mill (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #4) Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1) Yellow Owl Workshop's Make It Yours: Patterns and Inspiration to Stamp, Stencil, and Customize Your Stuff  Scrappy Little Nobody The Poet's Dog  Harley Quinn (2016-) #18 by Paul Dini Monstress #11  I Hate Image - Free Comic Book Day 2017  When Will Fall Arrive? Pashmina Willie Out West  Lady Mechanika Tp Vol 03: The Lost Boys of West Abbey  Get It Together, Delilah!

How did I do on my May TBR?
I read 4 out of 4 books... WOOT!
Well I listened to one of them ;)

~Reviews Coming Closer to Release or Next Month~
  • When Will Fall Arrive by Sanne Miltenburg (Youth)
  •  Pashmina by Nidhi Chanani (GN/MG)
  • Lady Mechanika: The Lost Boys of West Abbey (Volume 3) by Joe Benitez and M. Chen (GN) 
  • Get It Together, Delilah! By Erin Gouch (YA)

No comments:

Post a Comment