May 21, 2017

Building the Book Pile #145

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week come and gone, wow this year is flying by! Can you believe we are already more than half way though May!? I can't believe it. 

This week was a great week, there were work lunches on the patio, cooking out on the grill, we actually had to mow the lawn (thus beginning the never-ending madness that is lawn upkeep), I painted our BBQ barn deck (Home Depot Memorial day sales guys! - $10 rebates on gallons of paint - SO worth it), and lots of beautiful days.

The only down side is the trees are all in bloom so my allergies are HORRIBLE, I take a daytime allergy med but if you have any home remedy advice - let me know, because this is no fun.

As far as reading goes, I am doing pretty good, but I am being a bit ADD in my reading, I have a physical book going, some ebooks on my computer, and I am listing to 2 audiobooks. I need to hunker down, choose one, and finish it! Hopefully this week will bring more finished books! Here's hoping! 
 
How was your week? Any book recommendations for me?
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!

Giveaway Graphic

Coming up on the Blog

Blog Blast: Fractured Beauty by The Fairy Tale Five (YA)
Mini Review: Rebirth Harley Quinn #18 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
Recent Reads: Yellow Owl Workshop's Make it Yours by Christine Schmidt (NonFiction/DIY/ Crafting) 
Mini Review: Monstress #11 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda (Comic)
Recent Reads: Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers (YA)

Books Received this Week

Hello Stars (Lena in the Spotlight #1)  When Will Fall Arrive?  The Girl Who Saved Christmas
When Will Fall Arrive by Sanne Mittenburg from Netgalley and Clavis for review.
The Girl Who Saved Christmas by Matt Haig from Netgalley and Random House for review. (I read A Boy Called Christmas last year and loved it- here is a link to that review.)

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of May 14 - May 20
It was almost 5 stars all week... I guess when I am planning posts I should think about that huh..? 

Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment