Oct 31, 2016

Monthly Re-Cap: October 2016

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


πŸŽƒπŸ‘»Happy Halloween!!πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

I hope that everyone had a fun-filled October. I had a lot going on that is for sure - I am not sure how I got any reading done.
I taught myself how to loom knit hats πŸŽ…πŸ», I was in VA for the first few days of the month for a wedding πŸ‘°πŸΌ, my cat 🐱was sick and had surgery (he is feeling better now), my friend hosted a Mystery/ Clue Dinner 🍴Party, my mom came to visit and obviously ... πŸŽƒHalloween parties πŸ‘»

Link me up in the comments section! 

 Re-Cap Video :)

 

     ~~Books Read in October~~     

  The Seeds of Nightmares  OMG… I Did It Again?!  Catherine (Slave to a Vampire, #1)  The Darkest Dark  Harley Quinn and Her Gang of Harleys (2016-) #6  Harley Quinn (2016-) #5  Curse of the Boggin (The Library, #1)  Monstress #4  Monstress #5   Monstress #6
        
                     

How did I do on my October TBR?
πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰I read _ out of the 6 books I wanted to read! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰




~~Links to Some Reviews~~
        ~~ Reviews Coming in November ~~   
        •  Monstress #6 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda (Comic) -5 stars

              No comments:

              Post a Comment