Mar 27, 2016

Building the Book Pile #180

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another busy work week gearing up for the Spring term classes about to start... there wasn't too much time for reading but I did finish a few books. This week was also Bloggiesta and I finished my goals to the best of my ability.
hm... what else?...
oh!  Happy Easter -- it you celebrate it :)
I hope everyone is doing well.  
 
I am still participating in Take Control, badly but still :P - are you?
Take Control of Your TBR Pile 

 
I  hope that all of YOU had a wonderful week!
  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/03/299-ebook-blast-becoming-jinn-by-lori.html
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/blog-blast-thirst-blood-of-my-blood-by.html

Coming up on the Blog... 

 Recent Reads: The Spiritglass Charade (Stocker & Holmes #2) by Colleen Gleason (YA)
Recent Reads: Sammie Street Adventures Stormy Saturday by Jennifer Blyth (MG) 
Monthly Re-cap: March 2016
April 2016 TBR Pile
 
      

  Books Received this Week 

 
 S.   House of Leaves   The Twilight Children
 

No comments:

Post a Comment