Mar 21, 2016

Bloggiesta March 2016 - Here we goooooooo

"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"
-Join in using the Button Below-
 Spring 2016 Bloggiesta

Bloggiesta 2016 Officially Starts TODAY, March 21 and will run until the 27th. 
Get your To-Do Lists ready!

bloggiestastart
So for my list I would like to:
  • Back up the blog
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet - I haven't been using it and I fail :/
  • Clean up my inbox
  • Participate in a Twitter Party
    • Here are the deets (#bloggiesta @bloggiesta):
      •  
      • Friday March 25: Write Reviews hosted by Jenni from Jenni Elyse at 2:00 pm EDT
         
  • Do some mini challenges - yup :) and might do more...
    • I joined Litsy with Jenni's post - username is Gorelenore if you want to follow - let me know your username if you join too :) 
    • I am already a LibraryThing user/member - if you join with Laurie's post my username is sszkutak if you want to add me. 
    • Wrote a mini review for Ezrah's challenge 
  • Prep some reviews/ blog posts
    • Wrote a Mini review.
    • The Skeleton Garden
    • The Spiritglass Charade  
  • Make sure my reviews are in Goodreads loaded in from Jan to now so that is good :)
  • Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL)  - commented on the 57 that were there and had a bloggiesta post I could find, this task is ongoing as more people sign up :)
  • Check my bloggy stats for March

Added Items:
  • Check that I have responded to comments.
If I think of anything else, I will add as I go and strike trough as I complete tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment