Mar 12, 2016

24 Hour Take Control Read-a-thon

24hrTakeControl

Here is the info from Caffeinated Book Reviewer if you would like to participate too!!!
This read-a-thon is in conjunction with the March Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge. However anyone can join.
Connect through:

  • Twitter #TakeControlThon  
  • Instagram #TakeControlThon
Rules
  • Link-up (use your blog or any social media account) You do not have to be a blogger to join. 
  • Read/listen to books from your TBR pile. Must be published before March 1, 2016 
  • Have fun 
  • Make friends 
  • Eat tons of food 
  • Caffeine is your friend 
  • Participate in some challenges 
  • Tweet #TakeControlThon 
  • Share on Instagram #TakeControlThon 
  • Those participating in the March Take Control TBR Pile challenge can earn extra entries for participating in this thon.
Here is my plan ... 
Rootless (Rootless, #1)  The Spiritglass Charade (Stoker & Holmes, #2)
Here is my progress...
Finished Princess#8, and got 75 pages into Spiritglass - As much as I wanted to get things read I was a slacker and wasn't feeling it :/

I also did one of the Challenges on Instagram, but didn't realize more would be added so I missed the rest.
Princess on the Brink (The Princess Diaries, #8)
I will update as I go and do challenges here if need be

No comments:

Post a Comment