Jul 31, 2013

Monthly Re-Cap: July

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

 

Another month down, here's another wrap-up- complete with Goodreads and Review links. 

 

The start of July was awesome! I have been reading in the evenings, during lunch breaks and listening to audiobooks in the car, and I even participated in a Read-aThon (even though I wasn't super involved).

 

I am still settling in Vermont but all of my stuff is in storage up here now while we sell our condo in Northern VA and buy a home here which is a load off my shoulders at the least. My commute for the time being is kind of long, but on the bright side, I am listening to a lot more audiobooks and getting through them a lot faster than normal. A lot of good ones this month :)

 

I hope everyone is having an awesome summer!

What did you read or listen to in July? Link me up in the comments section!

~~Books Read in July~~

A Voice in the Night Hope Hit the Road Helen! The Blood of Cowards The Geek's Guide to Dating

Click the book covers to go to Goodreads


~~Links to Reviews ~~
A Voice in the Night by Ernestine Dali (2 Stars)
Hope (Faerieground #2) by Beth Braken (5 Stars) - Review August 2nd.
Hit the Road, Helen! by Katie McMullen (4 Stars) 
The Blood of Cowards by Matt Cole [Short Story] (3 Stars) -- No full review yet
The Geek's Guide to Dating (4 Stars)  -- Review up on Goodreads for now

~~Audiobooks in July~~

WARP Book 1: The Reluctant Assassin Far Far Away A Matter of Days

Click the book covers to go to Goodreads


~~Links to Reviews ~~

2 comments: