Jul 7, 2013

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon 2013 Plans #OURadathon


Hello Read-a-Thon-ers! The Hosts are awesome go say hello to them, Candace, Lori, Angela & Loretta, and join the Thon!


2013 Plans!

Sadly, I am working on Tuesday and Wednesday so the evenings will be my time to read (and maybe lunch breaks). Last year I was super ambitious and got a good amount done but it was exhausting so these are my hopes for this years OUaR.

I will also be a Day 1 Mini Challenge so be sure to stop in!!

Monday, July 8

Finish the following which I have already started and NEED to get done:
 Far Far Away Dragon Run Hit the Road Helen! Wacko Academy  
   
Far Far Away- just started in the car, this one will go through Wednesday, Dragon Run (aka. Powerless) - already about 50% done , Hit the Road, Helen!- about 45% done, and Wacko Academy -30% done.
Tuesday, July 9
The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #1) Wrecked (Clayton Falls, #3)  

The Lost Prince and Wrecked (Clayton Falls #3) 

  Wednesday, July 10
Barbie World (Baby Doll, #2)

Barbie World and finish up any others that I need to.

What is a Readathon?

A Readathon is where you set a goal for yourself to read more books that is beyond your average number of books you read. There is no minimum, it’s all up to you, and you can read any book that suits your fancy! Push yourself to get some of those books read that have been sitting on your shelves for awhile!

Follow OUReadathon on Twitter!
If you have any questions please email: onceuponareadathon(at)gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I could ever do a readathon...makes it feel more like homework to me than a hobby. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals! Far Far away is one I've been eyeing...I might pick up the audio of that as well...though not for this week!

    My Once Upon a Readathon Updates
    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with you reading goal. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete