Jul 29, 2013

ARC August!

While I was reading through blog posts this weekend, I stumbled upon this awesome month long challenge called ARC August, you can find the original post HERE!

ARC August Banner
Image from Read. Sleep. Repeat.


The challenge is to read your ARCS, any of them, all of them, that you have been stashing and really need to get to, all in the month of August...easy right?! 

So I am signing up and I hope you will too :)


Here are my goals for ARC August
Need to finish...:
Wacko Academy Dragon Run
Updates:                           Finished Dragon Run on 8/2 -- Review Here
                                          Finished Wacko Academy on 8/10 -- Review Here

From Netgalley, Need to read:
 Weather Witch The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden, #2) The Sweetest Dark (The Sweetest Dark, #1) Wicked Kiss (Nightwatchers, #2)
Updates:                         Finished The Sweetest Dark on 8/3 -- Review Here
                                 Not in this list: Finished Stitch Head. The Pirates Eye on 8/7 -- Review Here
                                 DNF Weather Witch -- just couldn't get into it - DNF review on 8/24

2 comments:

  1. I'm tackling The Sweetest Dark too! I've heard it's a really good read so I'm crazy excited to start it. I've also heard nothing but fab things about The Eternity Cure so I hope you loves it!

    -Octavia of Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad. I really need to get through these so the better they are the fast I can get through them :/ I am so behind. thank you for hosting!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete