May 27, 2018

Building the Book Pile #255

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Another week gone in 2018... it is kind of surreal how this year is flying by so quickly. I took Friday off last week (to give me a 4 day weekend with the holiday tomorrow) and loved having the day off. The hubs and I went around town and visited some motorcycle shops and had a nice lunch out. 

It is starting to get very warm here in Vermont. We skipped right past Spring and jumped into Summer. My gardens are coming in nicely though with the humidity - this year I have cherry tomatoes, peas, beans, arugula, different lettuces and spinach. growing. I really enjoy gardening. I have flower gardens too, they are pretty much all set with perennials that seem to still come back even after sitting under 4 feet of snow. Do you garden? Let me know your favorite plants and any fun tips you might have.

Lastly, I need to brag a little on myself - my TBR is huge for this month and I am ROCKING it!! I have one more to go... lets see if I can do it!?


How was your week/weekend?
Share about your week with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2018/05/blog-blast-excerpt-and-giveaway-autumn.html   

Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: I Hate Fairyland: Good Girl (Volume 3) by Skottie Young (Adult, GN)
Monthly Re-Cap: May 2018
Early Reader Review: Helm of Darkness (War on the Gods #1) by A.P. Mobley (YA)


Books Received this Week
    A Fall Ball for All  Art Boss I Hate Fairyland, Vol. 3: Good Girl  Jake, Lucid DreamerImage result for Harry moon: Professor

A Fall Ball for All by Jamie Swenson from Netgalley and Lerner Publishing Group for review.
Art Boss by Kayla Cagan from Netgalley and Chronicle Books for review.
I Hate Fairyland: Good Girl (Volume 3) by Skottie Young- Borrowed from a friend
Jake, Lucid Dreamer by David Naiman from the author for review consideration 
Harry Moon: Professor Einstone by Mark Andrew Poe from the publisher for review consideration

Have you missed anything lately?


Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment