Aug 31, 2017

Monthly Re-Cap: August 2017

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

August... makes way for AUTUMN my favorite months are coming.... YAY!!!
In August we got tattoos, visited family in Virginia and Maryland, my mom visited us for a weekend, we installed a rain water collection barrel (so that it is easier to water my veggies in the back yard), and we painted our dining room. And I read a good amount which makes me feel nice - not all were my TBR pile post but I made a pretty good dent in some of my actual pile at home AND in #TheReadingQuest



How was your month? 

     ~~Books I Read in August~~

Perspective in Action: Creative Exercises for Depicting Spatial Representation from the Renaissance to the Digital Age   Crafty Cat and the Great Butterfly Battle   Harley's Little Black Book The Life-Changing Manga of Tidying Up: A Magical Story  Click'd  Obsidian (Lux, #1)  Lady Mechanika La Dama de la Muerte Tp  Lady Stuff: Secrets to Being a Woman  Phoebe and Her Unicorn in the Magic Storm (Phoebe and Her Unicorn Series Book 6)  Paws in the Piazza: Harley's Venetian Adventure Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

How did I do on my August TBR?

I read 2 out of 4 books, my copy of Last Magician expired :/ so I didn't get to finish it, I only made it a few pages in though.



~~Links to Some Reviews~~

~~Reviews Up This Month From Previous Re-Caps~~

      ~Reviews Coming Closer to Release~

      Reviews coming in September
      • Click'd by Tamara Ireland Stone (MG)
      • The Call of the Swamp by Davide Cali (Youth)
      • Pashmina by Nidhi Chanani (GN)
      • Lady Mechanika La Dama de la Muerte by Joe Benitez (GN)
      • Lady Stuff: Secrets to Being a Woman by Loryn Brantz (GN)
      • Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas (YA)
      Coming in October
      • Welcome Home, Beaver! by Magnus Weightman (Youth)
      • Phoebe and her Unicorn in the Magic Storm by Dana Simpson (GN/MG)
        Coming in November
        • Nick the Knight, Dragon Slayer by Aron Dijkstra (Youth) 
           
        • Coming in 2018
        • Crafty Cat and the Great Butterfly Battle (Crafty Cat #3) by Charise Mericle Harper (MG, GN)

          No comments:

          Post a Comment