Feb 12, 2017

Building the Book Pile #131

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
Wow I have been sucking at getting these weekly re-caps up, sorry about that. By the time the weekends roll around I am either running a billion errands or actually have plans (I know! For someone as introverted as me it is still strange saying that). I hope that everyone is having a great week and that February is off to a great start!


  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
More coming soon


Coming up on the Blog...

Let's Compare: Recent Reads/ TV Show: The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket (MG) - Moving to next week
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (YA/ Adult) 
Recent Reads: Unblemished by Sara Ella (YA) 

    

Books Received this Week      

Have you missed anything lately?
New Page: 2017 Reading Challenges 

Week of January 29 - February 3



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment