Jan 31, 2017

Monthly Re-Cap: January 2017

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Hope everyone's January reading has been wonderful! This was a rough month but the last week has been good as far as comic and graphic novel reading for me... I feel like whenever I am in a slump they help me get back on track... do you have anything that helps you get out of reading slumps? Share in the comments!
  

     ~~Books Read in January~~     

 Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)   Monstress #8  The Queen of the Frogs  Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock  I Hate Fairyland, Volume 2: Fluff My Life  Harley Quinn (2016-) #11  Harley Quinn (2016-) #12  Lumberjanes, Vol. 1: Beware the Kitten Holy (Lumberjanes #1-4)  I Don't Want a Rabbit  The Light Between Oceans  Monstress #9 


How did I do on my January TBR?
I finished 3 books on my list of 5 and one of them disappeared :/ - it was an audiobook and I guess it expired so I have to figure out how to get my hands on another copy. But all in all that isn't bad :) I also forgot to add my book club book to that list so I finished that too!


~~Links to Some Reviews~~

~~Coming Soon~~ 
  •  Harley Quinn #11 by Jimmy Palimiott and Amanda Conner (Comic)
  •  Harley Quinn #12 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
  • I Don't Want a Rabbit by Ingrid Prins (Youth)
  • The Queen of the Frogs by Davide Cali and Illustrated by Marco Soma 
  • The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman (Adult)  - 3 stars   

No comments:

Post a Comment