Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people!
Hope everyone's January reading has been wonderful! This was a rough month but the last week has been good as far as comic and graphic novel reading for me... I feel like whenever I am in a slump they help me get back on track... do you have anything that helps you get out of reading slumps? Share in the comments!
~~Books Read in January~~
How did I do on my January TBR?
I finished 3 books on my list of 5 and one of them disappeared :/ - it was an audiobook and I guess it expired so I have to figure out how to get my hands on another copy. But all in all that isn't bad :) I also forgot to add my book club book to that list so I finished that too!
~~Links to Some Reviews~~
- Harley Quinn #10 by Jimmy Palimiott and Amanda Conner (Comic) - 4 stars (Read in December)
- Ghosts by Raina Telgemeier (GN) - 4 stars (Read in December)
- Monstress #8 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda (Comic) - 4 stars
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (YA)- 4 stars
- Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick (YA) - 3 stars
- Lumberjanes Volume 1 by Noelle Stevenson (GN) - 4 stars
- I Hate Fairyland Volume 2 by Skottie Young (GN) - 4 stars
- Monstress #9 by Marjorie Liu and Sana Takeda (Comic) - 5 stars
- Harley Quinn #11 by Jimmy Palimiott and Amanda Conner (Comic)
- Harley Quinn #12 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
- I Don't Want a Rabbit by Ingrid Prins (Youth)
- The Queen of the Frogs by Davide Cali and Illustrated by Marco Soma
- The Light Between Oceans by ML Stedman (Adult) - 3 stars