Oct 25, 2015

Building the Book Pile #159

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another wonderful Autumn week in Vermont. It was nice weather most of the week and still fairly warm :) I am getting more and more excited for Halloween...although I still need to complete my costume.
I got a lot of great reading done this past week and even almost finished up for Blog Ahead - I have 3 posts to go to hit the 31 post mark! :)

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

21560249   Spooktacular2013  


Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis (YA)
Early Reader Review: Penguin Party (MG/ Youth)
Recent Reads: The Glass Arrow by Kristin Simmons (YA)
Early Reader Review: The Unfortunate Decisions of Dahlia Moss (New Adult)
Monthly Re-Cap: October 2015
Blog Ahead Wrap Up Post

      

Books Received this Week

 
Dive by Stacey Donovan - from the Author for a Giveaway - not pictured, forgot sorry, image is up in the Giveaways section though :)
Whispers in the Reading Room by Shelley Bray - from Booklook Bloggers in exchange for review
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff - Bought!
Color Me Creative by Kristina Webb - from my pen pal Michelle :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment