Oct 18, 2015

Building the Book Pile #158

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


This week was pretty laid back, work was pretty stressful but home time was very nice - I got a lot of knitting done for my husband, I finished a scarf for him and some arm warmer thingys. I finished a few books and reviewed some things and am still going strong on the Blog Ahead Challenge. All in all October is going pretty well I think.

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.



  Giveaways on Cover2CoverBlog!

21560249   Spooktacular2013


Coming up on the Blog... 

Recent Reads: The Walled City by Ryan Graudin - DNF (YA)  
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #19 & #20 (Comics)
Recent Reads: Never Said by Carol Lynch Williams (YA)
Interview and Giveaway with Sarah Donovan author of Dive (YA)
Recent Reads: Princess in Love (Princess Diaries #3) by Meg Cabot (YA) 

      

Books Received this Week

 

None 



Have you missed anything lately? 


                    Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

                     Happy Reading!

                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment