Sep 1, 2015

Monthly Re-Cap: August 2015


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Wow just wow - Summer flew by! and that is CRAZY!


August was a fun and interesting month for me - I 'ran' a 5K (mostly I walked) but it was the Insane Inflatable 5K so there were bouncy obstacles to get through too and it was a BLAST! Even if you are horribly out of shape (like me) you should sign up and do one, bring friends and laugh hysterically at yourself...


I painted a mountain mural in our spare bedroom and FINALLY got it all set for people to stay in there and not get dizzy over the crazy floral wallpaper that WAS in there. 

And I kicked butt on my summer reading :)


How was your August? Do anything fun?

What did you read or listen to in August? 

Link me up in the comments section! 

 

     ~~Books Read in August ~~     

Terrible Typhoid Mary: A True Story of the Deadliest Cook in America Con Academy Mechanica Desmond Pucket Makes Monster Magic  The Looney Experiment Max the Brave Golden  Tom Thorneval: Dream Merchant Extraordinaire  Stay! A Top Dog Story  Every Last Word  The Banished Craft (Shkode, #1)  The Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)  Batman: The Dark Knight Returns



~~Links to Reviews ~~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment