Sep 15, 2015

Bloggiesta 2015: To Do List

"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"
-Join in using the Button Below-
http://www.bloggiesta.com/2015/09/september-2015-fall-bloggiesta-sign-ups/ 
Bloggiesta Fall 2015 Officially Starts THIS THURSDAY, September 17th and will run until the 20th. Get your To-Do Lists ready!
YAY it is another Bloggiesta!!! Now to do all the things I avoid normally :/


bloggiestastart
So for my list I would like to:
  • Back up the blog DONE!
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab - OMG Done! Thank goodness
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet - I do this normally but I need to clean it up.
  • Clean up my inbox - used this mini challenge -
  • Participate in a Twitter Party
  • Do some mini challenges - 1 down,
  • Prep some reviews
  • Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL) to cheer people on :) - DONE unless more people join - Up to #69 :)


Added Items:
  •  Fix email subscription buttons - they are being wonky :/
  • Add a search bar into Archives page.
  • Remove Cecilia's page.
  • Edit Review Policy Page as needed.
If I think of anything else, I will add as I go and strike trough as I complete tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment