Sep 21, 2015

Bloggiesta Re-Cap and Wrap-Up

http://www.bloggiesta.com/
"The idea behind Bloggiesta is to spend four days working on perfecting your blog and connecting with other bloggers who are doing the same thing. Spread the word and get all your friends to come and fiesta with us!"

ALL Accomplished Tasks:
  • Back up the blog
    • Done and done, this is always the easiest thing and I ALWAYS forget.
  • Update my "Reviews by Author" Tab
    • I have been avoiding this task since June and I did a lot of reviewing over the summer for the Crazy for Summer Read-a-thon which was followed by ARC August, so there were a lot of additions. I am feeling great that this is done now. 
  • Update my TBR spreadsheet
    • I starting doing this task and am very close to finishing :)  
  • Clean up my inbox 
    • I used the wonderful Mini Challenge here -> Clean Up Your Email from Aloi at Guiltless Reading
  • Visit as many Bloggiesta blogs as possible (IF NOT ALL) to cheer people on :) 
    • DONE! I kept checking for additions to the list through Sunday Morning- Up to #69 on the Linky. Some were harder to find, some weren't even Bloggiesta Links, and some were duplicates BUT I love going through to all the people and commenting.
  • Do some mini challenges
    • Only really did one, but that is better than none. I also ended up adding more little things to my to do list.
  •  Fix email subscription buttons
    • I noticed while reading through my blog that there was an issue with these buttons not working :( so I updated them
  •  Add a search bar into Archives page.
    • The Archives page is so old but I don't want to completely get rid of it, so I added a Search Bar in case someone ends up there looking for something newer.
  •  Remove Cecilia's page.
    • If you have been around Cover2CoverBlog for a bit, you know I have a younger sister who also loves to read and for a minute there she wrote some reviews - Well she is in high school now focusing on all those things teens like so I finally removed her page since there wasn't more to add. No worries, she is still a reader but reviewing isn't for her right now.
  • Edit my review policy
    • Since CeCe is no longer reviewing, I had to edit my review policy accordingly.

I did not prep any reviews because there were none to prep - I am kind of in a reading slump :/ but I got a lot of great blog things done.


No comments:

Post a Comment