May 17, 2015

Building the Book Pile #137

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

What's Happening?! 
How was your week ? Let me know in the comments.


More reading done YAY! This has been another great reading week and SO much less stressful than last wee, so no rants - although if you need to rant, feel free in the comments :)

I got a good amount of books, comics, and stories read this week and then ended the week with a DNF (I hate that, but sometimes you just need to - sadface). So ...next week will be packed with reviews on the blog AND I am back on track with my Goodreads Reading Challenge (Whoop Whoop!). 

Are you participating in the May Clean Sweep Challenge? If you have a crap-ton of ARCs like I do, you should! It is really pushing me to read ALL the books :) Here is the sign-up link if you are interested: HERE

I hope you all had a wonderful week! Let me know in the comments!


Giveaways Going on NOW

http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/recent-reads-lola-going-green-by.html  Amelia's Middle-School Graduation Yearbook

Moon Mall

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: The New 52- Harley Quinn #15 & #16 by Amanda Conner (Comics)
Recent Reads: The Question of Miracles by Elena Arnold (MG)
Recent Reads: A'dab's Gift by Talia Haven (Short Story, MG)
Early Reader Review: Odd Schnozz and the Odd Squad, Chapter 2 by Jeffery Burandt (Comic)
Recent Reads (DNF): Atlantia by Ally Condie (YA)
Blog Blast: Twisted Fairytale Confessions (NA)
      

 

Books Received this Week

Golden     Grace Notes (Masters of Light and Sound Saga) 

Golden by Melina Michaels from the Author for review consideration
Grade Notes by Marik Berghs from the Author for review consideration
(Not shown) Odd Schnozz and the Odd Squad (Chapter 2) by Jeffery Burandt from Oni Press for review consideration

 

Have you missed anything lately?  


        Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything post and I will happily stop by and say hello!

         Happy Reading!

      No comments:

      Post a Comment