May 27, 2015

Armchair BEA 2015: Day 1 - Library Lovin'

Armchair BEA Headquarters
It is another year and that means another Armchair BEA for those of us who couldn't make it to the actual BEA Conference.  
(Click the Banner for more info)

 This year there is even a theme! DIVERSITY!!! WOO HOO.
If you haven't already, go sign up to play with us, Armchair BEA registration is HERE.

Day 1: Library Lovin'

  I recently found my library - it is a weird situation. I live in VT but work in NH so I pass like 3 NH libraries on my way to and from work but the VT library isn't really on my way anywhere so I had not bothered. But then I realized (even though I have too many TBRs here on my shelf) that I just needed more options. So I found it.... the most adorable and wonderful library :)

This is it...
Photo Compliments of http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:HartfordVT_Library.jpg
Isn't it wonderfully cute and quaint? 

It is pretty much an older home and the various rooms are different sections of books. the basement is all the YA and MG that I love AND they rent DVDs too so I have been checking out older movies of my youth :) SO MUCH FUN.

 SO MUCH love for this place. 

They are even doing an adult summer reading program/ challenge and giving away a Kindle which I found amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment