Jul 23, 2023

Building the Book Pile #429

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Another week closer to Fall/Autumn! We finally had some nice non-rainy days this summer. I was able to work in the garden and we had burgers on the grill this weekend. It was nice. 

Today, we are headed to Mt. Washington to try out the Cog Railway up the side of the mountain. We have driven up it, but never tried the train, so I am excited.

I finished about 4 books this week, I was on a roll. I think maybe 1 was on my TBR, but I was excited to read the others. I have been on a Kindle reading kick, which means physical TBR isn't calling to me. 

-S



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: The Very Secret Society of Irregular Withces by Sangu Mandanna (Adult)

Recent Reads: The Ashes and the Star-Cursed King by Carissa Braodbent (Adult, Spicy)

Spicy Series Review: The Shattered Isles by Jade Presley (Adult, Spicy)



Books Received Recently...   
  
 


In Charm's Way by Lana Harper - from Publisher and Netgalley for review


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment