Jul 16, 2023

Building the Book Pile #428

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

I hope everyone is having a nice summer thus far. It has been so rainy and wet here in New England so there has been flooding and road problems. Luckily, we are doing fine, but it certainly puts a damper on things we can do outside.

I have been trying to read more, and have a few books going now that I am really enjoying. I also jumpedon the bandwagon for The Fourth Wing... and LOVED it. review soon, but it left quite the book hangover!

-S



Coming up on the Blog


Recent Read: Neon Gods by Katee Roberts (Adult, Spicy)

Blog Blast: Excerpt - The Fish King and the Two Wise Ghosts by Francis H Powell (Youth)

Early Reader Review:  Milk & Mocha: Our Little Happiness by Melani Sie (GN)

Recent Read: The Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros (Adult)


Books Received Recently...   
  


Divine Rivals by Rebecca Ross  - from Kindle Unlimited

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment