Jul 2, 2023

Building the Book Pile #427

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi everyone, Happy 4th of July weekend for those in the US. 

This week I was away for work, I presented some things at my professional conference 😊 I was SUPER anxious about it but everything went really well. Although the whole time I was away, I had a migraine 🥴 so that wasn't ideal. 

I also finished 2 books while I was trying to distract myself from the horrible head, so that is good too. 

Overall, it was a good week for reading and blogging, I hope you enjoyed some of the reviews. More to come soon with my re-cap and TBR for July. 

Be safe! Enjoy the holiday!

-S



Coming up on the Blog

Monthly Re-Cap (June) & TBR Pile (July)

Early Reader Review: Love & Resistance by Kara H.L. Chen (YA)

Recent Read: Neon Gods by Katee Roberts (Adult, Spicy)


Books Received Recently...   
  

I took part in Stuff your Kindle and picked up some romance and steamy genre books. These were all free for Kindle on Friday 6/30, they may also be available on Kindle Unlimited. Realizing I grabbed a few more than I thought...


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment