May 31, 2022

Monthly Re-Cap (May 22) and TBR Pile (June 22)


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from May
I did some mood- reading while at the beach instead of some of these...

~~Books I Read in May 2022~~

    

~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Others will come in June.
  1.  The Mystery of the Clockwork Sparrow by Katherine Woodfine
  2. If You Find a Unicorn, It Is Not Yours to Keep by DJ Corchin
  3. The Beautiful Ones by Julia Sutton
  4. A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson



 TBR for June
  1. The Once and Future Witches by Alix Harrow
  2. The Unplanned Life of Josie Hale by Stephanie Eding
  3. Marriage Unarranged by Ritu Bhathal
  4. Darling Girl by Liz Michalski
  5. From Bad to Cursed by Lana Harper
  6. RANDOM PICK from the ever growing shelves at home.

How was your May reading? Anything I should add to my TBR?
Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment