May 1, 2022

Building the Book Pile #395


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there... I have been slacking over here to some extent. Sorry. I have been reading but need the motivation to write up my reviews and post them.

Part of the reason I haven't been online is beacuse today as you read this, I am flying back to NH from Seattle. I was there for a work conference and had a wonderful time nerding out about recruitment assessments and artificial intelligence in assessments. My workplacec kindly sent me and the weather was wonderful the whole time we were there (oh yea, I dragged my hubs with me to keep me company).

Tomorrow I will post my re-cap and May TBR. While there won't be all the links to reviews like normal, I have done a great job reading this month :) How was your April?  I hope you are all well and enjoying the warmer weather!

😑You might have also noticed that the home page of my blog is all wonky (footer on sidebar and sidebar at bottom), I am trying to figure out what happened... please bear with me this is not a full time gig and I'm already frustrated at it 😢

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Monthly Re-Cap (April 22) and TBR Pile (May 22)

Blog Blast w/Giveaaway! The Omen of Crows Nest by Cathrina Constantine (YA)

Recent Reads: The Book of Secrets by A.L. Tait (MG)


Books Received Recently...

I have been trying to hold back on requests and opportunities in order to get through my current TBR stack. So no new books this week... but here is a puffin pic.


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment