May 29, 2022

Building the Book Pile #398

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello my internet friends, I hope you are well. 

I'm with the family (Mom side) and have been for the past week. It is always an adventure. We are leaving Corolla, NC today after a week-long stay. It rained a few days and we had thunderstorms throughout the rest of them, but that doesn't mean that I am not sunburnt. 🦞🦞OUCHY!🦞🦞

We have had a blast but today I ride in back to PA with the fam 🚗and then fly back to BOS ✈and then bus 🚌home to NH on Monday. While everyone else is enjoying a (hopefully) nice Memorial Day, I will be travelling. Cross your fingers for me that it all goes well, lately my flights have all been delayed. 

Anywho, if you follow me on Instagram (I don't post a lot), you migh have seen my wonderful beach reads pile and update. I have read three books by the time I typed this and am likely finishing another in the car today. I will have reviews up soon for them. 

How was your long weekend? Let me know in the comments. Read any good books, eat any good BBQ foods?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: A Good Girl's Guide to Murder by Holly Jackson (YA)

Monthy Re-Cap (May 22) and TBR (June 22)

Recent Reads: The Guest List by Lucy Foley (Adult)


Books Received Recently...
  

Wild is the Witch by Rachel Griffin  From Netgalley and Sourcebooks Fire for Review.

Mere Mortals by Erin Jade Lange From Netgalley and HarperTEEN for review.


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment