Jan 3, 2022

Building the Book Pile #364


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi there friends. I am slacking yet again BUT I am now more prepared because of the slacking... at least I feel more mentally able to be prepared... if that makes sense!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope to have some reviews for you this week because I read some books (WOOOO).

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: I Wish Wish Wish for You by Sandra Magsamen, Illustrated by Melisa Fernandez Nitsche (Youth)

Monthly Re-Cap (Nov/Dec 21) and January TBR

Recent Reads: The Inheritance of Orquidea Divina by Zoraida Cordova (Adult)


Books Received Recently...
 
   
 

 

Have you missed anything lately?
You haven't ... because there was nothing 😅



Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment