Jan 30, 2022

Building the Book Pile #386


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Good evening my friends. I hope this was a great week for everyone! I know there was no book pile last week... it got away from me and I barely got reviews up... but I am here and working on the reading thing!
 
I got a lot of great emails this week with books that are coming soon. I am so excited! Do you have any books you are waiting on this year?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Monthly Re-Cap and TBR

Recent Reads: The Inheritance Games (#1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (YA)


Books Received Recently...
 
  

A Comb of Wishes by Lisa Strongfellow - From the publisher for review.

The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont - From Netgalley and the publisher for review.

Windbearer by Marjorie Liu and Teny Issakhanian  - From the publisher for review.

Adventurous Ali: Temple of the Monkey God by Tyler Jolley and Mary Gates - From Tyler! (Thank you!)

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment