Dec 26, 2021

Building the Book Pile #363


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello Online Friends - it has been a bit since I recapped a week... I have just been too busy to really blog regularly. I have been trying to read in between all the busy though so that is something. 

So I have been MIA because we closed on our new house (and hopefully will never move again) in NH. We then had to demo and redo a bathroom (bc there is only one and it was very old and only had a bathtub - no shower. We are still working on the bathroom. We are about half way there I think. Lots of tiling and grouting, and weird cuts because a house built in 1902 is not square anymore (or was it ever?). 

Work is wrapping up for the year though and I am off from now through the new year. Love a good break. Love working for a university that just gives you the time off. Good times. During the break, I plan on doing anything that I can do in the bathroom project, reading/ listening to books, playing with Charlie (the pup), and still working on the unpacking/organization process. Oh yea... and Christmas shopping and prepping... 

How are you doing? Do you have all your shopping and wrapping done yet?

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Not sure... it will surprise us all.


Books Received Recently...
 
  
 
 




Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment