Jan 9, 2022

Building the Book Pile #365


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Morning book-fam. I have missed you. I hope you are safe and well in this weird weird world we live in. I hope you are enjoying a good book and a nice warm drink.

This week was work heavy - it is that time of year still, but I also read a lot. I am trying to get back into a normal reading schedule for myslef and really pushing it. New Year... New Starts  - right?!

Do you have any resolutions this year? Reading goals?
I would like to read 100 books - this includes childrens books and audiobooks... because I think everything should count if you are reading. I also hope to get in better shape, I sit way too much and need to start moving more.

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontating - Coffee  is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: You Are Not Alone by Alphabet Rockers and Illustrated by Ashley Evans (Youth)

Recent Reads: The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Embassy of the Dead: Hangman's Crossing (#2) by Will Mabbitt (MG)

Books Received Recently...
 
   

 
Blood Scion (Blood Scion #1) by Deborah Falaye - From Netgalley and  HarperTeen for review.
 


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment