Oct 1, 2021

Monthly Re-Cap September 2021/ To Read October 2021


Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Here is the progress from the September TBR 
.
.
.

I did my best. I noted The Jasmine Throne as 'read' but have about 20% left and WILL get it done TODAY! So I think that is still a win.


~~Books I Read in September 2021~~


          

  

~~Links to Some Reviews~~
Thanks so much for reading!
Support late night reading by sending caffeine 😴





 TBR for October
  1. Once More Upon a Time by Roshani Chokshi
  2. Heroes by Jen Calonita
  3. Halloway Hills Middle School Mysteries by AJ Kormon
  4. A Christmas at Gingerbread Falls by Katie Mettner
  5. Nick and Noel's Christmas Playlist by Codi Hall
  6. Into the Bloodred Woods by Marht Brockenbrough
If I am honest I should also read:
  • The Donut Trap by Julie Tieu
  • Freedom Swimmer by Wai Chim
  • What Lies in the Woods by Lindsay Currie
Don't come at me for already having holiday books... !!! 😝

Do you have a October or Spooky TBR? Feel free to share it in the comments below! I would love to know what you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment