Oct 3, 2021

Building the Book Pile #360


Welcome to Building the Book Pile!

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Ahhhhh Spooky Season... you have ARRIVED!
👻👻I am in my element. It is the most spook-tacular time of year! 👻👻

The Halloween tree is up, all my Fall decor is out and we went apple picking yesterday, so I have delicious apple recipes in the oven today (or at least I hope they are good...trying most for the first time).

In blog-related news... reading and reviews are happening! I am getting back into the swing of it and really trying to keep up with my (self-imposed) calendar. This post is rather short but I just did a re-cap so I hope that hold us over for a bit. Lots of reviews coming this week as long as I complete more reading goals.

If you are interested in supporting my ability to stay awake and read please consider dontaing - Coffee (PSL!!) is appreciated ... Ko-fi
 


Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Unicorn Night by Diana Murray (Youth)

Recent Reads: The Jasmine Throne (Burning Kingdoms #1) by Tasha Suri (Adult, YA)

Early Reader Review: Once More Upon a Time by Roshani Chokshi (YA)

Early Reader Review: The Mermaid Queen (The Witches of Orkney #4) by Alane Adams (MG)

Early Reader Review: Heroes (Royal Academy Rebels #3) by Jen Calonita (MG)


Books Received Recently...
 
  
...No books this week 😱...

Probably for the best, the TBR is GIGANTIC!


Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment