Feb 28, 2021

Building the Book Pile #338



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy Sunday Everyone! 

I hope you had a nice week. Mine was busy with work. Luckily, it is only the 1st week (of my 2nd to last class!), so that was not too much yet and I didn't have too much homework yet. But I am tired. 

Today I am having another planner fun -time zoom with some friends. We chat about things and them plan out our weeks in planners with stickers and notes and checklists - loads of checklists. It is a lot of fun. Are you doing anything fun today?

I cannot believe it is already March! Aside from the fact that this year is flying by, pretty soon it will be at a whole year of working from home. It feels like I/we have been doing it for a lifetime now. It is weird. I like working from home, it give me a chance to read more at lunch, and throw some laundry in on short breaks, but I miss the short breaks of just chatting about random things too. I suspect we are all feeling this way in some respects. So hi, I hope you are well. I miss you all. 

Anywho... It was a good review week and there are more reviews to come this upcoming week. Excited to be really reading again and trying to keep it up. What great things have you been reading?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine,
you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog

Early Reader Review: Curious about Insects by Cathryn Sill (Youth)

Recent Reads: Inside Jobs: Tales from a Time of Quarantine by Ben Winters (Adult)

Early Reader Review: Stanley's Toy Box by William Bee (Youth)

Recent Reads: A Murder of Manatees (Tom Stranger, Interdimensional Insurance Agent #2) by Larry Correia (Adult)


Books Received Recently...
 

Vicious by V.E. Schwab (Villains #1) - bought, I need to stop going to the bookstore...

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment