Feb 8, 2021

Building the Book Pile #336



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hi friends, I hope you all had a great weekend! I am bringing my Sunday book post to you a day late because I was focused on ALL the reading over the weekend. I participated in #24in48 and my total was 18 hours and 21 minutes of read time, which was awesome. I finished two books and was excited to use the weekend primarily for reading time.

Other than that, we also worked on the raised beds for my new veggie garden (new house so we have to build them). We got two built and I put together a nice archway entrance to the side of the house that the garden will be. I will post some photos as it looks more complete..

What are you reading this week? How are you holding up/ or not (that is ok too)? Did you participate in #24in48? how did you do?

If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog

Recent Reads: Legendary by Stephanie Garber

Recent Reads: Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo


Books Received Recently...
 

Bought with Audible credits 2 for 1:

Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment