Feb 21, 2021

Building the Book Pile #337



Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hallllloooooooo....
Sorry I have been a bit MIA again...busy busy.
After #24in48 I was exhausted but also needed to write reviews... but also needed to write a 20+ page final paper for a class, so I took the time to focus on that and put off reviews. 

I was off this week and did a lot of house stuff and played Animal Crossing for a while instead of blogging but I finished a few Audiobooks while playing. 


If you enjoy the blog and want to share some love and caffeine, you can buy me a coffee via Ko-fi
 



Coming up on the Blog


Recent Reads: Six of Crows (#1) by Leigh Bardugo

Early Reader Review: Aster and the Mixed-Up Magic by Thom Pico (Aster #2)

Recent Reads: A Darker Shade of Magic (Shades of Magic #1)by V.E. Schwab 

Early Reader Review: When Sharks Attack With Kindness by Andrés J. Colmenares


Books Received Recently...
 

Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo - bought
Finale by Stephanie Garber - bought
A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab - bought

Bought at the Dollar Tree (FOR $1 each)


Have you missed anything lately?

Comment or leave me a link and I will see you online again soon.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment