Jun 5, 2019

Monthly Re-Cap: May 2019



Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 


Happy June! My Re-cap is a little late but here it is!!
May was SO extremely busy! I feel like every month flies by so quickly. 

In May, I actually got a lot of books read, finished a class, started 2 new classes, visited Las Vegas, had/ attended a few BBQs for the beginning of summer, and worked a whole lot. I am exhausted and a bit overwhelmed and blogging is going to be the first hing to suffer- sorry. I will still try to post some reviews but reading for pleasure will be slowing down for sure.

 I am excited for somewhat warmer weather here in Vermont finally, but now it just needs to just stop raining all the time too... has it been rainy and or warm where you live?


How was your May? Did you pick up anything good to read? Did you attend BookExpo or BookCon?!

~~Books I Read in May~~
           
      The 3-Day Effect  The Beast's Heart   Hide and Seek, Little Chameleon Lady Mechanika, Vol. 5 by M. M. Chen  Bedtime  Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince (Emily Windsnap, #8)  The Last Magician (The Last Magician, #1)  Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling  Zero G Seeking the Truth (Through Lya's Eyes, Vol.1)  Folsom Untold: The Strange True Story of Johnny Cash's Greatest Album

How did I do on my May TBR
I don't think I will have  June TBR... I have not been doing well reading the books that I need to especially now with more classes. I feel like I keep giving this excuse :/


    ~~Links to Some Reviews from Books Read in May.~~
    The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell (YA) - DNF
    Emily Windsnap and the Pirate Prince by Liz Kessler (MG) - 4 stars
    Bedtime by Guido Van Genechten (Youth) - 4 stars
    Lady Mechanika La Belle Dame Sans Merci by MM Chen and Joe Benitez (GN) - 5 stars
    Hide and Seek, Little Chameleon by Anita Bijsterbosch (Youth) - 5 stars
    The Beast's Heart by Leife Shallcross (YA) - 4 stars
    The 3-Day Effect by Florence Williams (Audio, Adult, NonFiction) - 3 stars
    Zero G by Dan Wells (Audio, MG) - 4 stars

     
    ~~Coming Soon Still~~ 

    My Furry Foster Family: Truman the Dog by Debbi Michiko Florence  (MG)
    The Artist Who Loved Cats by Susan Schaefer Bernardo (MG)
    Team Titans: Raven by Kami Garcia (GN)
    Through Lya's Eyes by  Carbone,  Justine Cunha (illustrator) (GN)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment