Dec 20, 2017

Building the Book Pile: #264 (Late edition)

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

And it's Wednesday and I completely forgot to do my Sunday post... that's the holidays I guess! 

My hubs got promotion at work and this past weekend was his first full weekend at home in a long time and I am very excited about it. We ran a bunch of errands, did some Christmas shopping and hung out together all weekend. Friday we even had a date night (OooOooOooOOhhh fancy), we went to my work Holiday Party and then watched a movie at home, it was fun. Friday is supposed to be Date Night now :).

I finished a bunch of knitting commissions this week and have finally started reading again, I feel like I have been in a slump but really I think I am just being lazy... no shame though.

How was your week? Anything fun going on? Share with me in the comments!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.


Coming up on the Blog

Discussion: Local Library Love
Recent Reads: Santa's Countdown to Christmas by Kim Thompson (MG) -3 stars
Building the Book Pile: Late Edition
Recent Reads: The Girl Who Saved Christmas by Matt Haig (MG/YA) 
Recent Reads: Hack and Whack by Francesca Simon (Youth)


Books Received this Week

Hack and Whack by Francesca Simon

Have you missed anything lately?



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment