Dec 31, 2017

Building the Book Pile #265

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 

Hello wonderful readers, as you can tell I have been slacking on the blogging front again - and I was doing SO good... the Holidays are so busy and I have had a lot of family time. It was all great but I missed you all.

For Christmas we went to my mom's in PA and drive through a nasty sleet storm to get there. When we got home there was 1/2 inch of ice under about 6 inches of snow in the driveway and we are still working on cleaning it up :/. 
We visited my dad's too and made dinner for the family and had a fun night of games and now finally I am really back at home and getting ready for the new year. My mom was AWESOME and got me three gorgeous fountain pens and a bullet journal and I am going to be setting that up with my New Years Resolutions and trying to stick with it for real this year. I really need to get in shape, so that is the plan. I mostly want to try not to be winded all the time lol.

How were your holidays? Do you have New Years goals? Let me know how you are going to hold to them!
Share with me in the comments below!
 

  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!
None right now.


Coming up on the Blog

Happy 2018
...and other things if I can get some reviews done...

No Books Received this Week


Have you missed anything lately?



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment