Dec 18, 2016

Building the Book Pile #126

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
This week flew by, can you believe it is only a week until Christmas day?! I can't I need to get my butt into gear.I still have a few gifts that I need to finish but they are projects so I can't just go out an buy something - that would have made things too easy...

Work this week was both a pain and also kind of nice. I had 2 lunches one for a birthday and one as a holiday treat from my boss, so 2 afternoons were very low key. This upcoming week should be similar. We get out of work at noon on Thursday after a potluck and Tuesday we have another lunch but this time for a woman who is retiring - she is such a sweetheart I am sad to see her go.

Anyhow... as for the blog and reading - I did get a bunch of reviews up which I am happy about and I did get some reading done - but mostly I listened to audiobooks. I am living them right now (again).

How was your week?!  
  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!


http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/holiday-giveaway.html

Coming up on the Blog...

Movie Monday: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (I know I am late with this)
Discussion: Blog Events to Keep an Eye On 
  

Books Received this Week    

 My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
My True Love Gave to Me by Various (Audiobook Download) - Free- ish -after signing up for emails
Have you missed anything lately?

Week of  December 11 - December 17



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment