Dec 25, 2016

Building the Book Pile #127

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
I hope everyone is still having a happy holiday season! I have been super busy so I haven't been on the blog much - sorry about that but I will have some content soon.
Last week I had a work lunch, a work potluck, then after the potluck a group of us went to see the original Miracle on 34th Street at a local theater. On Friday, We got together to make gingerbread houses and watch holiday movies and then on Christmas Eve my husband and I traveled to my dad's house to stay over til Christmas day. 

Our family does most of the gifts on Christmas Eve with a big dinner. I got a bunch of cute socks and even some hand knitted ones and hats and mittens too :) The hubby bought me jewelry, a ring and a necklace that are very beautiful and I love them too. We did pretty well this year.

Did you get what you wanted this year? Where were you for the holidays? 

 
  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!


http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/holiday-giveaway.html

Coming up on the Blog...

Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #8 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner
Waiting on Wednesday
Recent Reads: Harley Quinn #9 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palimiotti
December Monthly Re-Cap
 
  

Books Received this Week    

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of  December 18 - December 23



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment