Dec 11, 2016

Building the Book Pile #125

Welcome to Building the Book Pile!  A Weekly meme inspired by Stacking the Shelves

Hello Readers, Bloggers, and Awesome people! 
This has been a wonderful week, holiday events are happening and even with work I have been in a really great mood. I even got a few books read :) This week we had out office holiday party and I went with a group of co-workers and we had a blast then followed the work party with a wonderful time of Cards Against Humanity and jokes at my house we had a blast! 

I have also been getting my Christmas shopping done and I have even made a few gifts which I am super excited about... but just in case my family actually reads my blog, I won't say what was made.
I hope everyone is having a very happy holiday season! Let me know what you have been up to in the comments. 
  Giveaways  on Cover2CoverBlog!


http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/11/holiday-giveaway.html       http://cover2coverblog.blogspot.com/2016/12/blog-tour-review-giveaway-guide-to.html

Coming up on the Blog...

 Recent Reads: Rebirth Harley Quinn #7 by Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner (Comic)
Recent Reads: The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto by Mitch Albom (Adult)
Recent Reads: Solutions for Cold Feet and Other Little Problems by Carey Sookocheff (Youth)
Recent Reads: Buffering by Hannah Hart (Adult)
  

Books Received this Week    

Have you missed anything lately?

Week of  December 3 - December 10



Comment and leave me a link to your Round-up/ STS/ Weekly...anything, post and I will happily stop by and say hello!
Happy Reading!
Building the

No comments:

Post a Comment