Dec 8, 2016

Discussion Day: Book Nerd and the TV


Today is a Discussion Day here at Cover2CoverBlog. I am trying to start these a little more since they seem fun :) I hope you enjoy and if you have any topic suggestions let me know in the comments.

Today's Topic
Book Nerd and the TV

ALL THE TV... 

So ...when I am in a reading slump, it is probably because I am binge watching TV shows, so today I wanted to talk about all the wonderful shows I like watching...

Here are a few of my faves:
Gilmore girls title screen.jpg   
Gilmore Girls
I love this show, I watched it live when it was on TV with my sister and mom and I have re-watched it on Netflix a few times now ... I am currently re-watching again in anticipation of the revival (Available Nov. 25 - SO EXCITE)

Westworld (TV series) title card.jpg 
Newer one - Westworld
I have been watching this with the hubby and I am really liking it, it is crazy creative and interesting. I am writing this post  in October, so I have only seen a few episodes but I am hooked!

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. logo 
Agents of Shield
Are you really surprised by this one?... really? I am not up to date because I like to binge watch episodes but I am through a few of the seasons. I enjoy Coulson, I love that character and I am the show is never predictable to me... not sure if that makes sense.

Hells Kitchen title.png   
Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey
I love cooking shows. My husband and I have always bonded over cooking shows and used to watch the Food Network all the time, now since we tend to only stream TV we watch this one :) I love the yelling and drama.
   
Supergirl Intertitle.png 
Supergirl
I started watching this show when it first started airing but stopped watching it because I could only find it online, but now I can stream it so I have re-started it. I like the stories premise and I love super hero related shows.  

What shows are you binge watching right now? 
It is getting colder, are you staying in more? 
  
Happy reading, happy blogging (happy writing) everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment